2019年3月21日星期四

Keeping company with my husband 2



Looking back now, looking at the world I lived in through various media and perspectives abroad, we lived in a closed world which has been distorted by an invisible hand! There is no truth in that world, or if you want to know the truth, you may become an enemy of this country. If you want to make a sound, it may lead to innocent disasters. My husband has been under the overall control of all parties because he has said the truth to the outside world. Because he lived such a non-free life, he decided to leave as soon as possible he can when he got the opportunity to escape. even he did not care about my feeling and my one-and-a-half-year-old son in my arms.


When Feng fled to Thailand smoothly, I told the performance of the younger son a few days ago on the phone. I knew that he was crying silently on the phone. I knew that my husband is a man with much emotion to the whole family.


2.


Fled Feng


Why did Feng flee?I personally thought it was related to his pen name. When we first met, he once told me the meaning of his pen name. because ,ordinary people saw the word Yifeng, they all thought that it might be named " elegant wind". However, he told me that when he took this pseudonym, he didn’t think of anything elegant, chic, but he thought that he was in this prison-like world, he can take a little breathe not to death! It means the wind of escaping or fled wind.

沒有留言:

發佈留言

Keeping company with my husband 2

Looking back now, looking at the world I lived in through various media and perspectives abroad, we lived in a closed world which has been d...